Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do I really Have to Say It??

http://www.comcast.net/video/rob-pattinson-s-shirtless-pics/1134899533/Comcast/1135200630/

Copy and paste into your browser because I don't know how to do the link.

Okay, I will say 3 things:

1) A tan wouldn't kill
2) What is with the damn chicken pox?
3) Who is that bitch hanging off him cause it sure as hell doesn't look like me? WTH?

Aside from that, where is my scratching post of a husband when you need him? (Speaking metaphorically, of course!)

-Runt

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/01/2009

    1- if he were tan he wouldn't be a vampire and then we just wouldn't care at all :)

    2- chicken pox markers for adding in sparkles in post production... let's all pray it is not as painful as the first time.

    3- heheh agreed

    -Smarty Pants

    ReplyDelete