Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello, my name is...

That was quite an introduction...I'm not sure I can live up to that!

Yes, I am an Edward / Twilight fan. It's been almost a year now since I became one. Two things have happened to my life since then -

First, I have realized I am a sexually depraved middle aged woman who needs some serious help because I now read every romance novel I can get my hands on and read as fast as I can to get to the tingly parts, finish it as fast as I can and move onto the next one. All that for a few moments of butterflies? Duh.

Second, my husband enjoys my new found obsession with romance novels because he tells me I kiss better now. Nice.

So, some other brief facts about me...I am crude, rude, selfish and bitchy. I used to be nice. I used to be pretty. I used to have great skin, ta-ta's and legs. Now, my life has been sucked out of me by 10 years of marriage and 2 kids.

I guess that's about it. What's on my mind right now is that my husbands extended family is coming into town and staying with us for 4 days. Did I mention they have 4 kids? I am planning my own death at the moment to avoid this. Maybe a sudden illness would be a little less dramatic?

-Runt

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/17/2009

    Smarty Pants says: Ew visitors! You have my pitty. Can you make them sleep in a tent in your back yard?

    Tingly parts... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete