Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paper or Plastic? Edward or Jacob?

Here are two posters for New Moon. Can you say "hummanna?" Now, I am a die hard Edward fan and have grown to like Robbie boy but (and excuse my french) but holy SHIT Jacob has a nice freakin' body. My weakness has always been those lower ab muscles that point down to the joy stick :)


Taylor has come a long way from "Shark Boy and Lava Girl."
So I'm standing in line at the grocery store with my husband and I am trying frantically to absorb the Rob headlines and pictures in all the magazines and get the scoop on him and Kristen and him on everyother woman but me (not that I'm bitter...) and the checker asks if I want paper or plastic. "Paper and shut the hell up, lady." It wasn't until I was walking out of the store with my groceries in my cart all tucked away in paper bags and my husband looking at me like I had horns growing out of my head that I realized what I had done. NEVER in my life have I gotten paper bags! I am so pathetic!!!

So, someone make me feel better...what is the most pathetic Edward thing you've ever done? I have now forgotten to pack pants on a trip because I was watching Cedric Diggory and now I have sunk to paper bags for my groceries.

-Runt

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/26/2009

    Ya Tyler looks pretty good in that pic... if you cover up his 9 year old looking face :)

    -Smarty Pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both hotties, but I L.O.V.E. Edward! I mean, Rob...er...both! Found you from SITS...I read your other post and sorry, I wear leggings sometimes. *Pass your judgement here* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/07/2009

    well I think taylor is WAY hotter then rob......i mean rob is uh doesnt have as nice of a body compared 2 TAYLOR

    ReplyDelete