Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who is your favorite Twilight character?

I was hesitant to read the Twilight books.  Teenage vampire love just sounded a bit too silly for me.  It wasn't till a friend forced the books into my hands that I caved.  Boy am I glad I did.  I completely love how the story sucks you in and in the world created by Stephanie Meyer you completely believe it is all possible.  

I love the Bella and Edward relationship but my favorite character is Jasper.  I think his past is fascinating, I adore his relationship with Alice, and I sympathize with his place in the 'family' (feeling like he is not as strong as the others and like he does not fit as well as the rest).  Of course I also love the empath part of his character.  I read a lot of Jasper fanfics so the Jasper in my mind has grown beyond that of what was included in the Twilight Saga.  I'm looking forward to getting to see more of Jasper in New Moon.  I though Jackson Rathbone did an amazing job as Jasper (with the little he had to work with) and I think he is such an adorable, goofy, funny, awkward guy.  His guest appearance on Criminal Minds was very impressive and I'm looking forward to seeing him in his other projects.  Plus he's super cute so that's a plus  :)

Who is your fav?




No comments:

Post a Comment